The MTV Music Video Awards is always a night full of phenomenal performances and surprises. This year’s show was no different.
- To start off the night, Jack Harlow performed a his song, “First Class,” that samples Fergie’s hit “Glamorous.” Sure enough he surprised fans with Fergie on the stage, and she showed out!
- Lizzo popped out on the VMA stage as well with an action packed performance of two of her hits; “About Damn Time” and “2 Be Loved (Am I Ready).” The choreography was on point and her outfit to die for!
- Black Pink gave a performance filled with attitude! Everything from their set design, song choice, and choreography was perfect.
- Bad Bunny gave a legendary performance at the Yankee Stadium in New York City. He also shocked the audience by kissing a male and female on stage. The dynamic performer made history by becoming the first non-English language performer to take home the Artist of the Year Award.
- Last, but certainly not least, Nicki Minaj shut the VMA stage down with a well orchestrated medley of all of her greatest hits and her new single, “Super Freaky Girl.” She also took home one of MTV’s highest honors, the Video Vanguard Award.