Pastor Michael Todd delivers a message on being cuffed to control in the return of the ‘Cuffing Season’ series. Pastor Todd has announced the series will continue until Christmas. So freedom is on the horizon as people get uncuffed to strongholds in their lives.
As always listen for yourself and see what stands out, below are a few notes.
- Deliverance is God’s desire but our decision
- God’s plan is always the promise, but our patterns delay deliverance
- The human creation was never meant to command control
- What’s one thing that’s in control, that doesn’t have control, that wants control, so things don’t get out of control?
- The devil’s first attempt to kill God’s creation was counterfeit control
- Cocky Christianity is created by the illusion of control
- Instead of taking control, make a choice to stay close
- You don’t need control to have peace
- Control kills contentment
- Control kills collaboration
- Control kills correction
- Control kills communication
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.. (Roman 12:2)
Everything is lawful for me,”* but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is lawful for me,” but I will not let myself be dominated by anything. (1 Corinthians 6:12)
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6-7)
But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity. (Psalm 37:11)
Pastor Michael Todd introduces new series “Easy Money”
Pastor Michael Todd explains the difference between being fashioned in faith versus styled by the Holy Spirit
Pastor Michael Todd delivers a message on how to surrender your opinion to serve the Kingdom