Pastor Michael Todd delivers a message on being cuffed to contamination. The message focused on being mindful of the company you keep and who you allow to influence your decisions. Ultimately the message reminded us all that the calling over our lives should not be hindered nor contaminated by our inner circle.
As always listen for yourself and see what stands out, below are a few notes.
- It Only Takes a Drop of Poison To Contaminate Your Purpose
- Costumes of Contamination-Side Comments-Sarcastic Concerns -Cynical Questions
- Keeping Contamination Close Will Corrupt Your Calling
- The Goal of Contamination Is Control.
- The Spirit Behind It is ‘The Spirit of Jezebel.’
- Jezebel is not a person. It’s a spirit working in a person.
- The Spirit of Jezebel Comes to Attack Leaders
- The Attack Last As Long As It’s Allowed
- The Spirit of Jezebel Comes to Discredit, Exaggerate and has a Disposition of Disagreement
- The Spirit of Jezebel Isolates for Influence
- The Six Seeds of the Jezebel of Spirit-Insecurity-Rejection-Pride-Arrogance-Manipulation and Control
- Your Unhealed Wounds Can Become A Weapon
- Real Leadership Doesn’t Take Control
- Resist-Rebuke-Removed-If you have been working in the Spirit of Jezebel to Contaminate and have Control. Repent.
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character. (1 Corinthians 15:33)
Now Ahab told Jezebel everything Elijah had done and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword. So Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah to say, “May the gods deal with me, be it ever so severely, if by this time tomorrow I do not make your life like that of one of them.” Elijah was afraid and ran for his life. When he came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there. (1 Kings 19:1-3)
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (Matthew 28:18)
Pastor Michael Todd introduces new series “Easy Money”
Pastor Michael Todd explains the difference between being fashioned in faith versus styled by the Holy Spirit
Pastor Michael Todd delivers a message on how to surrender your opinion to serve the Kingdom